Fishing ports, quays for unloading, fish markets and shelters

Fishing ports, quays for unloading, fish markets and shelters

Available Funding: 
5 317 435 EUR
Description: 

The application of Measure 1.8 “Fishing ports, quays for unloading, fish markets and shelters” (Programme for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries 2014-2020) is expected to contribute to attaining the specific objective “Improving competitiveness and viability of companies operating in the fisheries sector, including of small coastal fleet, and improving the safety and labour conditions”. Taking into consideration the importance of the fishing ports, quays for unloading, fish markets and shelters, the Measure should help the necessary investments, which in particular aim at increasing the energy efficiency, protection of the environment, and the quality of the unloaded products.

Eligible Applicants: 

Legal Persons or Sole Traders registered under the Commercial Act or under the Act on Cooperations; Municipalities and State Institutions.

Project Length: 

The maximum duration of a project under Measure 1.8 “Fishing ports, quays for unloading, fish markets and shelters” is as follows:

  • For sector “Investments in existing fishing ports” – up to 24 months, as from the date of signature of the contract;
  • For sector “Investments focused on building and/or modernization of shelters for boats” – up to 18 months, as from the date of signature of the contract.

There is not a requirement for minimum project duration.

The deadline for submitting applications is 21/06/2017, 17.00 o’clock local time.

Further Financing Information: 

Sector “Investments in existing fishing ports”: the minimum amount of the eligible grant is 800 000 BGN / 409 033 EUR; the maximum amount of the eligible grant is 8 000 000 BGN / 4 090 335 EUR;

Sector “Investments focused on building and/or modernization of shelters for boats”: the minimum amount of the eligible grant is 80 000 BGN / 40 903 EUR; the maximum amount of the eligible grant is 800 000 BGN / 409 033 EUR.

The grant covers 100% of the amount of all approved and really paid investment costs. The maximum amount of co-financing is: - up to 100% for public bodies; - up to 50% for legal persons or sole traders.

The European Maritime and Fisheries Fund provides 75% of the funding, and the remaining 25% are from the State Budget.

For more Information: 

The call for proposals along with all annexes can be found here. The documentation is available only in Bulgarian.

The title reference for the call for proposals is BG14MFOP001-1.008 “Fishing ports, quays for unloading, fish markets and shelters” (in Bulgarian: BG14MFOP001-1.008 - Рибарски пристанища, кейове за разтоварване, рибни борси и покрити лодкостоянки).

The project proposals should be submitted via the UMIS system, available at: https://eumis2020.government.bg/.

The Managing Authority for this programme is the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.

Share

Print