The event aims to promote awareness of the many uses of Copernicus data and information, while providing the opportunity for hands on demonstrations and basic training as well as networking and information sharing regarding:
- Copernicus for GI professionals
- Copernicus Land Monitoring Service
- Copernicus for Entrepreneurs and Developers
- Copernicus for Public Users
- Copernicus for Renewable Energy
- Copernicus Emergency Management Service
- Copernicus for Coastal Zone Management
The event is meant for national and regional authorities, industry and institutions. They will be provided with concrete use cases of Copernicus and also with opportunities to discover, exchange and to learn from experiences.
A networking event will be organised on the first evening of the Copernicus Training and Information Session.